The source code repository for LMNucleus is hosted on GitHub.
The preferred method for contributing is as follows:
- Fork the repository on GitHub.
- Create a temporary branch in your fork on the version you want to change.
- Commit the changes to your temporary branch.
- When you are done, and have tested the changes, create a pull request for the temporary branch against the correct version branch in the main code repository. Describe the reason for your changes in the pull request, as it will increase the chances that the pull request will be accepted.
- The pull request will be merged if your changes are accepted.
Please discuss new functionality you would like to contribute with in this forum or in an issue on GitHub before starting development.
Some preliminary rules for contributions can be found in my post about Git repository organization.