NP Profile

• «
  • 1 (current)
  • »

rif

Has anyone got a working/fixed copy of NP Profile?

I pulled the last version (2.27) off the old dekarma github repository, but it chokes out all sorts of errors when you try to install. Probably that pesky PHP issue.

I can get around it by importing an old copy of my sqldb tables for that plugin, but it doesn't work too well and still has a few hiccups here and there.

I couldn't see a way to upload the plugin files to this forum, but it's on github here - https://github.com/dekarma/nucleus-plug … file/trunk (the original developer's website seems to be gone now). I can also email a zip of 2.27 if needed, just say the word.

Thanks very much in advance for any help you can give!

mayank

rif wrote

Has anyone got a working/fixed copy of NP Profile?

I pulled the last version (2.27) off the old dekarma github repository, but it chokes out all sorts of errors when you try to install. Probably that pesky PHP issue.

I can get around it by importing an old copy of my sqldb tables for that plugin, but it doesn't work too well and still has a few hiccups here and there.

I couldn't see a way to upload the plugin files to this forum, but it's on github here - https://github.com/dekarma/nucleus-plug … file/trunk (the original developer's website seems to be gone now). I can also email a zip of 2.27 if needed, just say the word.

Thanks very much in advance for any help you can give!

I don't think there is any fixed copy of NP Profile. 2.27 is the last version of the plugin after which it wasn't maintained by the developer. There are issues with this version especially in Nucleus 3.65 and onwards as you have rightly pointed out.

rif

It appears to conflict when I try to add a new test member with NP Profile installed as well.

When I try to submit the info for adding the new member, I get the following error message:

Fatal error: Cannot pass parameter 2 by reference in /var/www/html/user/nucleus/plugins/NP_Profile.php on line 2796

I'm guessing that's probably the php issue too.

Leo

Administrator

Looked at the source, and there are some MySQL and PHP compatibility issues with that plugin.

I will try to get the time to clean up the source this weekend.

rif

Thanks very much Leo! Anything you can do will be very much appreciated.

• «
  • 1 (current)
  • »