3.65 plugin page issue and Comments issue

kelly

Hi,

I couldn't register at the Nucleus CMS support forum any more because I can't view the correct registration code.  But I'm currently using CMS 3.65, but comments don't seem to work (submission takes me to a blank page) and the plugin page in Admin doesn't load completely.  Are these know bugs for the 3.65, and would they be resolved by 3.66?

Kelly

mayank

Hi Kelly,

If you are using php 5.4 then the issue could be the version. The Nucleus 3.65 is not completely compatible with Php 5.4.  I am sure Leo will tell you the same thing because I also ran into problems some months back.

I would recommend you to check whether you are using php 5.4. In case you are then upgrade to 3.66 and now Japanese Community has released 3.70 version. These versions work fine with php 5.4

kelly

How do I check the version for php?

mayank

kelly wrote

How do I check the version for php?

You can check it under System Info in Nucleus Admin.

kelly

My PHP version is actually 5.2.17, so you don't think that's the issue then?

The other issue I found is that my plugin page never completes loading.  This is the last plugin line and it's not complete.

AntiSpam
By: Nucleus CMS
Version: 0.3
Visit site

Leo

Administrator

kelly wrote

The other issue I found is that my plugin page never completes loading.  This is the last plugin line and it's not complete.
AntiSpam

It is probably a plugin that fails when it's loaded by PHP. You should have a webserver error log available somewhere that contains the error reported by PHP.

You can also try to rename the plugin files (filenames starting with NP_) in the nucleus/plugins directory, and see if the plugin page loads completely. If it does, rename the files back one by one and check the plugin page between each. You should then be able to find which plugin that fails.

kelly

I upgraded to 3.66, the problem was still there.  Removed that AntiSpam plugin, problem resolved!  Thank you for all your help and answers!